Whether you are connecting with potential investors, customers, staff, partners, or social followers, it all begins with the right message. Not sure where to begin? We can help you create a strategic communication plan that:
- Defines your key messages and themes
- Develops appropriate calls to action
- Identifies the right media for your message
- Outlines marketing and communication milestones
New product or service? New program? Or perhaps you have an old message that’s stuck and not performing anymore. How you talk about your business, from the values you project to the themes you position to the stories you tell, is the first step to connecting with your key audiences. Work with 3C to get expert help in a few short, fun meetings.
Content Development & Delivery
Already know what you want to say? 3C helps you say it the right way, in the right format, at the right time. We work with you to:
- Evaluate, edit, and enhance your existing content
- Write new content
- Connect with your key audiences – in person, in print, and online
From videos to webcasts, PowerPoint decks to speeches, print collateral, and more – 3C directs the effort to ensure your message is polished and drives results.
From seminars for dozens to global events reaching thousands, an integrated communications plan helps you fill seats and make sure your message connects to your audience. Our event experts help you:
- Drive awareness with the general and executive messaging
- Generate demand, inform, and prepare your audience with blog, social, and web content
- Prepare pre-event, onsite, and post-event communications to keep your key messages front-and-center
- Manage presentation development to align with your event key themes and objectives
Ensure your key messages get through and have lasting impact. We’ll help get you started and give support along the way so every event is an experience your audience will remember.
Public speaking is our signature service, the 3C cornerstone. Principal and founder Bryan Rutberg is a gifted speaker and presentation coach who has worked with hundreds of clients from grassroots organizations to startups, small business, corporate giants, and every level in between. Bryan uses lecture, discussion, exercises, and Q&A to help you:
- Identify your winning story
- Learn presentation best practices
- Connect with your audience
Make your presentations memorable in a fun and fast-paced format with Bryan as your guide.